Wednesday 4 September 2013

Introduction to Food Punk

Hi Everyone

My names Joe. Yes that's me the mad quirky dude below.








I'm currently plying my trade as a chef but recently I've been getting into food writing and going out learning more about food itself and therefore decided to put this into practice.

The whole idea about creating FoodPunk is not only to help improve my writing but more importantly to share my adventures and showcase my experience in the world of food whether its eating out at local or top London restaurants or visiting markets and delicatessens.

Hopefully by advertising my experiences, you as a reader will go out, visit and support these peoples businesses whilst having an enjoyable time.

I hope that you enjoy following me on the start of this exciting journey which I promise will get more fun as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment